525W Caravan Bundle with 200AH Integrated Canbus Lithium Battery & Advanced Monitoring
This Kit Includes:
- 3 x Victron 175W Solar Panels
- Victron Smart Solar 100/50 MPPT
- Victron 30A DC-DC Charger (Isolated)
- Victron 12V 3kVa Multiplus II Inverter/Charger
- 2 x 100AH Pylontech Canbus Lithium Batteries
- Cerbo GX + Touch50 Advanced Monitoring System
- 2 x Lynx Distributer
- Mega Fuses (1 x 40A, 1 x 80A, 1 x 400A, 2 x 200A)
- Victron VE.Direct Cable (1.8M)
- Cat6A Data Cable (2M)
- VE.Can to Battery Canbus Cable
Advanced System Monitoring (Victron Cerbo GX + Touch 50)
- Real Time Display of:
- Solar Coming In (Watts)
- Battery State of Charge (%) + (Volts, Amps & Watts)
- Power being Used (Watts / Amps)
- Power coming in from Mains or Generator
- Historical Data
A Huge amount of data gets logged (and is accessable online if connected to the internet).
This makes it easy to ensure the system is working optimally and identify any issues.
- Remote Support
If the system is connected to the internet, we can login remotely to help diagnose and possibly fix any potential issues with the system.
- Optional Tank Sensors
The Cerbo GX also has a provision for tank sensors. This allows you to display tank levels on the Touch 50
- Generator Auto Start
Easily auto start you generator when you battery gets low. The system allows for different settings for day time & night time to ensure the generator doesn't come on when it is not wanted. (Compatible 2 wire autostart geneartors only)
- + Much, Much More!
Easy Installation via Lynx Distributer BUS Bar System
The Lynx Distributer Bus Bar system lets you easily connect all the major components together. It features built mega fuse holders to allow for a neat installation and easily accessable single spot for all the related fuses on the DC BUS. Simply run suitable size cable from each component to the Bus Bar and insert the correct fuse.
Pylontech Llithium Batteries with CANBUS Intergration
Advanced IP67 rated 12V 100Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate battery with On/Off button, advanced communications protocols and easy scalability.
The Pylontech RT12100G31 battery has been developed to provide adaptability and scalability to applications from Marine, RV/Caravan, 4x4 and other solar storage systems.
The Intelligent BMS provides the ultimate in safety with temperature protection, over-voltage, over-current and short circuit protection to ensure safe operation, high reliability & zero maintenance to extend service life.
However, it's the advanced communication protocols built in that is the biggest advantage! Incorporating the RT12100G31 into your power system is also simple when combined with a Victron Energy GX device , allowing advanced monitoring & control.
The batteries will "Take Control" of the Victron equipment via the CANBUS Communications.
The batteries will tell the MPPT & Inverter when and how to charge. For example, if it is very cold, the batteries can tell the mppt to increase the voltage and lower the charging current until the batteries warm up.
If there is to much current coming in or going out, batteries can also tell the Victron equipment to "slow down".
Because the batteries are linked together via canbus, not only will the cells in each battery balance themselves out, but each 12v battery will remain balanced.
In addition, if there is an issue with 1 battery, the system will isolate that battery and display a message on the screen indicating there is a battery fault. In the mean time the system will continue to run on the remaining batteries so you do not lose power.
This makes the system ULTRA SAFE AND RELIABLE!
Being an "array aware" or managed battery, The RT12100G31 allows for expansion by allowing the BMS to communicate with each other in a master/slave format. This allows for the battery system to increase maximum continuous discharge @ 1.0C up to 8 batteries (e.g 1S4P will provide a Max. cont. discharge of 400A, with an 800A pulse discharge for 30 seconds.
- 6000 Cycles to 90% D.O.D
- On/Off Button (for Isolation)
- Scalable up to 16 Batteries in Series and/or Parallel
High powered Victron 3kVa Inverter / Charger
The Victron Multiplus II 12v 3kVa inverter features a true 2400W Continuous Inverting power with a 5500W surge for 30 Seconds. This makes it a great choice for caravans that want to run, toasters, kettles, hot plates, air con, washing machines etc.
It features a Automatic AC Transfer switch that will allow the power points throughout your van to automatically change from battery/inverter power to mains power if and when mains power is available.
The Multiplus II 12v 3kVa also has a built in fully programmable high powered 120A battery charger when either grid power or generator power is available. This allows you to pump in up to 120A / hour into your battery bank.
This allows significanly reduced generator run time (if you are using one).
Ultra Efficient MPPT
Ultrafast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
Especially in case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra-fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to
30 % compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10 % compared to slower MPPT controllers.
Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions
If partial shading occurs, two or more maximum power points may be present on the power-voltage curve.
Conventional MPPTs tend to lock to a local MPP, which may not be the optimum MPP.
The innovative BlueSolar algorithm will always maximize energy harvest by locking to the optimum MPP.
Extensive electronic protection
Over-temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high.
PV short circuit and PV reverse polarity protection.
PV reverse current protection.
Fully discharged battery recovery function
Will initiate charging even if the battery has been discharged to zero volts.
Will reconnect to a fully discharged Li-ion battery with integrated disconnect function.
Victron Monocrystalline Solar Panels
• Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
• Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
• 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
• 5-Year limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
• Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
• High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
• Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the
most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
• A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of
standard mounting systems.
• Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
• High power models with pre-wired quick-connect system with MC4 (PV-ST01) connectors.
Victron 30A DC-DC Charger
Bluetooth Smart enabled
• Any Bluetooth enabled smart phone, tablet or other device can be used to monitor, to change
settings and to update the charger when new software features become available.
• Instant Readout: The VictronConnect App can display key data, including warnings and alarms, on
the Device list page without the need to connect to the product.
• Battery charge algorithm (configurable) or fixed output.
• Smart alternator compatibility: engine running detection mechanism.
Adaptive 3-stage charge algorithm: bulk – absorption – float
• For lead acid batteries it is important that during shallow discharges the absorption time is kept
short in order to prevent overcharging of the battery. After a deep discharge the absorption time is
automatically increased to make sure that the battery is completely recharged.
• For lithium batteries absorption time is fixed, default 2 hours.
• Alternatively, a fixed output voltage can be chosen.
Suitable for use in vehicles with a smart alternator (Euro 5 and Euro 6 engines)
The built-in engine shutdown detection will stop the converter when the engine is not running.
This prevents unwanted discharge of the starter battery (see manual for details).